According to a WHO study report, strokes accounted for 34% of the 4.3 million deaths caused by kitchen air pollution in the world in 2012. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and ischemic heart disease accounted for 22% and 26% respectively. About 6% of lung cancer.
With the continuous development of socio-economic level, people’s demand for quality of life is increasing, and more and more attention is paid to their living environment. In recent years, the constant occurrence of air pollution events has greatly promoted the public’s demand and understanding of air purifiers, and the sales and sales of air purifiers have also been rising all the way.
The air purifier is a device for cleaning pollutants and pollutants in indoor air. Air purifiers can remove up to 99.97% of pollutants. They are more effective at removing large-scale contaminants. Dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, spores, pet dander, bacteria, viruses, etc. are eliminated. By removing contaminants and allergens, the purifier will protect you from asthma trumpet and infectious diseases like allergies, asthma and flu.
Investing in a high-quality best air purifier can help you sleep better, reduce allergic reactions, and improve your overall health. Following we listed the top 3 Best Air Purifier for Your Home.
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets Hair Smokers
1. Use the Core 300 to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. Core 300 adopts upgraded 3 stages filtration system which includes Ultra-fine Pre-Filter, Japan-imported True HEPA Filter and High-grade Granular Activated Carbon Filter.
2. 3 unique filters work in harmony and the display’s Check Filter Indicator will remind you when it might be time for a replacement.
3. Most Silent Air Cleaner: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 24db, its QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise so you can sleep in a restful and soothing indoor environment
1. Designed for personal use, this small air purifier works efficiently with a limitation of space.
2. No handle makes it hard to move about.
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier for Extra-Large Room
Like other competitors, this product uses powerful True HEPA filters and carbon filters to clean the air from dust, allergens, smoke and odors, and can handle up to 465 Square Feet of space.
1. The shape: as unobtrusive as possible for what it is, Handles on the side make it easy to move.
2. Very easy to use, Simple set up. Just remove the filters from the plastic, replace them, and plug it in. Besides, the dimmer is absolutely a plus.
3. You can turn all status lights OFF completely.
1. Noise level: You have to expect some noise with a machine like this. The lowest two levels are fine for normal conversation, but anything higher and it’s quite intrusive.
2. No remote control.
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode
The built-in real-time air quality monitoring will automatically monitor the indoor air, and display the current air condition through different color lights, and automatically adjust the wind speed for purification and strengthening. There are three stages of wind speed settings and three stages of timing settings. The intelligent energy-saving mode can be turned off without detection of pollution within 30 minutes after operation to save energy. Wind enters from the side and wind exits from the rear. Suitable for 361 square feet of interior space. The low running noise will not cause interference, and the Founder’s thin and light design can be easily integrated into the home space.
1. 4 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion to eliminate the widest range of pollutants and odors;
2. Ecological mode: Energy-saving operation all day long even when the air is fresh;
3. Long filter life: HEPA filters are excellent and can last for one year, while carbon filters lasts six months;
4. Two color options: black and white
1. The Indicator light is about the size of a quarter and bright enough at night, you need to figure out ways to cover it at your bedroom while sleeping. There is no way to change the light level setting on the unit.
2. The round silver ring air intake cannot be disassembled.
Air purifiers, like water purifiers, need to be cleaned regularly, and some need to be replaced with filters and gallbladder to maintain their purification effect. The maintenance of air purifiers depends on different brands and different types of air purifiers.
- Filtering Purifier: The front filter (usually the back cover of the case) has been used for a long time, and it will collect some dust, which will affect the air intake and the effect of air purification. Therefore, the dust needs to be sucked away with a vacuum cleaner, or cleaned with a rag, or even washed with water.
- Filters, some filters need to be regularly exposed to the sun, so that the purification efficiency can be better maintained, such as activated carbon filters.